We hope you've had a jolly old Christmas time, filled with pies, presents and peope you love - we certainly had fun at LS headquarters!
However, we've not stopped working this week - even if we have been weighed down by too much turkey!
This week, our new arrivals for you include:
- Our Unseen Comparative Poetry Lessons
- Our Poetry Lesson Bundle - saving you 44% on the cost of buying our three Unseen Poetry Lessons separately!
- The News Brief activity - get your stars writing up the disaster outlined in the brief and interviewing a survivor! Download below.
- A media lesson on creating bias and perspectives in fiction media, using 'Lost', 'Forrest Gump', 'Dead Famous' and a football commentary to show how the media manipulate us. Resources within the lesson available below.
- Teaching mise en scene using various film stills and 'The Truman Show'.
Literacy Stars is the creation of a secondary school English teacher who loves nothing better than a good resource and seeing kids enjoy reading and writing.